If you are a member of the LGBTI community, sometimes you may feel lost, disempowered, excluded, discriminated against, or even hated.
Well, once you hear about the fascinating ‘powers’ you allegedly hold, those feelings will be a thing of the past …
You may not have realised this, but apparently gays can really make things happen.
For example, did you know that gays apparently cause, or are associated with:
- earthquakes: Earthquakes caused by nudity, short skirts, gay marriage and other scapegoats (The Guardian, 11 June 2015);
- 900,000 abortions in the US over the next 30 years: No, gay marriage will not cause 900,000 abortions (The Washington Post, 21 April 2015);
- the US government spending $225 billion over 26 years: Homosexuality has cost the U.S. government ‘more than $225 Billion,’ Liberty Counsel’s Mat Staver claims (The Huffington Post, 17 April 2015);
- bush fires: Gays blamed for Cape fires (Herald Live, 6 March 2015);
- demonic energy: The gay ‘agenda’ is tied to a ‘directly demonic energy’ and Satan himself, Bryan Fischer claims (The Huffington Post, 27 January 2015);
- Hurricane Katrina: MBE for former DUP mayor who said Hurricane Katrina was God’s revenge for a gay parade (The Belfast Telegraph, 3 January 2015);
- Starbucks flavouring its coffee with ‘sodomite semen'(?!): Anti-gay NYC pastor James David Manning: ‘Starbucks flavours coffee with sodomites’ semen’ (International Business Times, 6 November 2014);
- Ebola: NC pastor comes unglued over coming gay weddings: ‘You think Ebola is bad now, just wait!’ (Raw Story, 14 October 2014);
- more Ebola: Liberia church leaders claim deadly outbreak is ‘plague’ sent by God for ‘homosexualism’ and ‘immoral acts’ (The Independent, 7 August 2014)
- autism, dementia and tornadoes: Susanne Atanus, who believes gay rights cause tornadoes and autism is a punishment from God, wins Illinois primary (The Independent, 20 March 2014);
- storms and floods: UKIP councillor blames storms and floods on gay marriage (BBC News, 18 January 2014);
- the North Korean military threat: Southern Baptist President connects North Korea threats and gay marriage (The Huffington Post, 31 March 2013);
- the Washington, DC earthquake: Rabbi Yehuda Levin blames Washington, DC earthquake on gay marriage (The Huffington Post, 24 August 2011);
- more earthquakes and tsunamis: Jacobs: Blame gays for tsunami (The Advocate, 6 April 2011);
- the Christchurch earthquake: ‘Despicable’: website blames Christchurch quake on gay community (The Sydney Morning Herald, 24 February 2011);
- climate change: Samoan clerics finger homosexuals over global warming (The Register, 21 September 2010);
- even more earthquakes: Homosexual activity cause of earthquake, Shas MK says (YNet News, 20 February 2008); and
- 9/11: Falwell suggests gays to blame for attacks (ABC News, 6 January 2006).
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of the anti-gay insanity swirling around the world! And please don’t ask about the ‘sodomite semen’ flavoured Starbucks coffee – I am still scratching my head over that one too.
I don’t know about you, but I am exhausted just reading it all! In conclusion, if you are a member of the LGBTI community, please use your ‘powers’ wisely …
And, if you truly believe gays can ’cause’ any of the above, I recommend immediate treatment by a well-qualified mental-health professional.