With Christmas Eve around the corner, and in the spirit of work-life balance, The Vue Post will be taking a well-earned, healthy and relaxing eighteen-day break from Thursday, 24 December 2015 to Sunday, 10 January 2016.
The Vue Post will return the week commencing on Monday, 11 January 2016 (unless a major news event breaks before then).
In the new year The Vue Post will be making an adjustment to the publication schedule, and will move away from publishing daily. Instead, articles will be made available less often. By following The Vue Post on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Google+, you will be notified each time we publish a new article.
2015 was The Vue Post’s inaugural year, after launching under the new masthead on 24 February.
What an amazing journey this has been! Thanks to your readership and support throughout the year, which was overwhelming and valued.
Wishing all readers a relaxing Festive Season and a very Happy New Year, and hope you will enjoy spending quality time with your family and friends.
See you all in 2016!
Would you miss The Vue Post during the next couple of weeks, here are a few of the most read articles from 2015 in order of popularity, for your enjoyment:
- People are shocked to learn the Pope is a Catholic (26 October 2015)
- Is this the end of the Dallas Buyers Club saga? (15 August 2015)
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement is (almost) here (7 October 2015)
- ‘I’m not a scientist,’ and other climate change doozies (28 April 2015)
- LGBTI human rights and marriage equality (24 January 2015)
- The Reclaim Australia movement is an embarrassment to the nation (21 July 2015)
- Women’s rights must become a global priority (6 March 2015)
- The growing fire inside me (12 August 2015)
- Australia’s data retention regime started today (13 October 2015)
- Joe Hockey falters against Fairfax on costs and injunctions (23 July 2015)